We verify if a facility’s quality systems, safety criteria, and capabilities are in keeping with the standards specified by the client.
When working with a new supplier or business partner, it is crucial to scrutinize the effectiveness of their factory quality control system. This is where performing a factory audit, also known as extensive factory audit or manufacturing audit, comes into the picture.
The quality control system of an organization plays a huge role in minimizing risks, thereby determining its success and that of its partners.
SherBright offers factory audit services to provide you with detailed, on-site assessments from professionals with significant experience in this area. We believe flawless and constant communications is key to delivering results according to your expectations.
How Does SherBright Perform Factory Audit Services in China?
Our China-based factory quality control procedure begins by conducting thorough due diligence of suppliers. This ensures a dependable partnership, production, R&D, and supply chain.
Our auditor will visit the factory for a detailed assessment of their capabilities, reliability, and legality. Based on the findings and evaluation, a factory rating will be assigned in accordance with the relevant ISO9000 quality management standards.
We will assess the following parameters during our factory audit in China and Asia:
- Factory Profile (basic information and legitimacy)
- Human Resource (organization charts and number of employees in each department)
- Trade Capacity (exports, products, and markets distribution)
- Production Capability (basic information, and condition of raw material, machinery and equipment）
- Quality Control (quality control system, certifications, supplier management, and customer complaints handing)
- Research and Development (engineering, sampling, test equipment）